Fulton Theatre annually shares more than $30,000 worth of tickets with other nonprofit community organizations to assist them in their fundraising work. Criteria and guidelines are established and annually reviewed by the Fulton’s Accessibility Committee. Requests are handled on a first-come, first-served basis according to the following guidelines:
- Must be a nonprofit organization headquartered in one of the following regional counties: Lancaster, Berks, Dauphin, Lebanon or York.
- Maximum gift: 2 tickets per theatre season (September – July). The beneficiary of your event may have already received a donation from us, since multiple events often benefit a single group.
- Proceeds from the sale of the tickets must be used to raise money for the nonprofits’ charitable work.
- Recipient (actual performance attendee) must provide theatre with name and address and other contact information.
- Preference is given to programs that serve children and youth’s literary and creative advancement.
Requests are received on a rolling basis, and assessed on the first of each month. Approved requests will receive vouchers, which will be mailed by the fourteenth day of each month. Submit a request!
Individuals and organizations who do not meet the program criteria may inquire with the Director of Community Engagement at mailto:email@example.com regarding other opportunities to build community partnerships.