Producers Circle Events
October 5 – 13, 2017
London Theatre Tour
- Who: Marc Robin and London Trip Attendees
- When & Where: leaving October 5th, returning October 13th. London, UK.
Those who have purchased tickets to this trip will be enjoying 5 shows on the West End.
October 13, 2017
Brown Bag Series: #1
- Who: All donors with a minimum contribution of $150.
- When & Where: Friday, October 13th at noon. Brossman Lobby.
This special series is a unique way to give donors a glimpse into the workings of the theatre. “Costumes: From Design to Execution, Bringing a Character to Life”
November 17, 2017
- Who: All Lancastrians!
- When & Where: November 17th ONLINE ONLY
Extraordinary Give fundraiser – sponsored by the Lancaster County Community Foundation
TBD. Possible Dates: Nov 9-Nov 12
A Christmas Story Tech Observation Reception
- Who: Producers Circle members and select donors of other levels
- When & Where: Fulton Mainstage. Date TBD
View a technical rehearsal of A Christmas Story the Musical. Lite bites and bar.
December 10, 2017
Board of Trustees Holiday Party
- Who: Board of Trustees
- When & Where: December 10th. Patrick Tell Studio Theatre
As part of winning the Holiday Cabaret package Geri Colosi will be hosting! Event specifics are TBD.
TBD: December 2017
Producer’s Circle Holiday Party
Date TBD. Fulton Theatre.
January 12, 2018
Brown Bag #2
- Who: All donors with a minimum contribution of $25.
- When & Where: Friday, January 12th at noon. Brossman Lobby
Theme: “Choosing a Show: Licensing, Contracting, Auditioning, Opening Night!!”
Mousetrap Murder Mystery Event
March 12, 2018
Annual Dinner On Stage
- Who: Producers Circle Members
- When & Where: Monday, March 12th. This annual fundraiser is on the set of Guys and Dolls.
April 27, 2018
Brown Bag #3
- Who: All donors with a minimum contribution of $25
- When & Where: Friday, April 27th at noon. Brossman Lobby.
Meet the cast of M.D.Q. as part of our final brown bag lunch event.
May 29, 2018
- Who: Artistic Director’s Circle
- When & Where: Tuesday, May 29th. Time TBD. Gardner Lobby/Mezzanine
Listen to the glorious sounds of Hunchback the first time the orchestra and the cast meet – the sitzprobe!
-Cocktails and Cabaret
The Fulton’s annual fundraiser will be planned in early May.
-Red Talk Back
Producer’s Circle will be invited to attend a talkback with the cast of Red at POUR to discuss the show.
June 7, 2018
Hunchback Preshow Reception
- Who: Producer’s Circle members
- When & Where: Thursday, June 7th. Patrick Tell Studio Theatre.