Looking for a fast-paced, fun-filled career?
Come Work at the Theatre!
Reports directly to the Sales Manager and provides the highest level of service to all customers and potential customers, via inbound and outbound phone calls and in-person at the Fulton Theatre box office for customers seeking information or purchasing tickets for Fulton Theatre shows and offerings.
One or more years of Customer Service experience, including one or more years of Outbound Sales experience
EXCELLENT communication skills and a positive attitude
Ability to perform in a fast-paced, multiple demand environment
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours and possible daytime and holiday hours
Familiarity with popular software programs such as Microsoft Office
• Create positive relationships with customers; discover their needs and wants as they relate to our events, subscriptions, and related products and services.
• Educate customers about our events, subscriptions and services in order to provide the best possible entertainment solution.
• Address customers enthusiastically, politely and professionally; answers all inquiries thoroughly and accurately.
• Follow established “11 Steps to Complete a Reservation”; cross sell Fulton Theatre subscriptions, shows and products; use approved scripted responses when answering questions and providing information; maintain thorough knowledge of the Fulton Theatre’s location, facilities, events and policies; understand and adhere to the Fulton Theatre’s policies and procedures.
• Maintain positive, enthusiastic and professional communication with customer throughout all contact, including inbound and outbound calls, and face-to-face interactions at the Box Office Window.
• Cross promote and sell other Fulton Theatre products, including events and subscriptions.
• Receive and process orders for theatre tickets. Use the Tessitura ticketing system to create individual show ticket reservations.
• Know and comply with all Sales Office policies and standards.
• In assigned position and ready to perform duties five minutes prior to scheduled time; complete assignments on time and according to instruction; regularly update supervisor and coworkers of problems and work progress.
• Additional Sales Office responsibilities: professionally conduct cash, check and credit card transactions utilizing only the assigned cash drawer. Accurately balance cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift.
• Make outbound calls to patrons from lists provided by the Marketing, Development and Education teams; maintain and follow up personal call back lists, and maintain patron’s annotations, and enter responses correctly in the Tessitura Ticketing System.
• Other duties as assigned.
• EXCELLENT customer service skills and a positive attitude
• Outbound Sales experience is a must. This position will be 50% Outbound sales via the telephone and 50% Inbound sales via the telephone, in person at our box office, etc.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, multiple demand work environment
• Familiarity with popular software programs such as Microsoft Office
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION High school diploma and at least one year of related experience and/or training.
Schedule will include evening, weekend and possible day time or holiday hours.
Qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter to the Ticketing Services Manager, Michelle Schaeffer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fulton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Other Ways You Can Join Us
Are you an actor looking to be part of our productions?