Since 1989, Fulton Theatre’s Pay-What-You-Want Program has enabled audience members who otherwise would not be able to afford a ticket the opportunity to attend at whatever price they feel comfortable paying. Pay-What-You-Want tickets are available to those using an accessibility service at the performances for which the service needed is provided, in addition to the regular Pay-What-You-Want performance dates listed below. Services include ASL interpretation, audio description, open captioning and Spanish interpretation.
In addition to our pay-what-you-want program, Fulton Theatre annually supports non-profit organizations headquartered in Central Pennsylvania through its Ticket Donation Program. Learn more
The 1st Tuesday of every Premier Series production and the 1st Saturday of every Eichmann Family Theatre Series production. Be among the first to see Fulton’s next hit show come to life on stage!
- For these special performances of each production, you may set your own ticket price.
- Sales are in person only, no phone calls.
- Sales start on the day of the Pay-What-You-Want for Mainstage and Ellen Arnold Groff performances at 4 p.m., and Family Series Performances at 9 a.m. Note that a line often forms early and must remain outside of the building. We advise checking the weather prior to arrival so that you are prepared to queue outside.
- Tickets are sold first come – first served on the day of the performance.
- Limit of 4 tickets per person in line. (Note that full price tickets may be reserved in advance in any quantity.)
- These policies are subject to change at any time. Be sure to check this page before you arrive at the theatre.
- 42nd Street: Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 7:30 PM
- A Christmas Carol: Saturday, December 1, 2018, 11:00 AM
- Chicago: Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 7:30 PM
- The Glass Menagerie: Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 7:30 PM
- Once: Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 7:30 PM
- Pinocchio: Saturday, March 30, 2019, 11:00 AM
- I Am My Own Wife: Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 7:30 PM
- Sophisticated Ladies: Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 7:30 PM
- Princess and the Pea: Saturday, May 11, 2019, 11:00 AM
- Next to Normal: Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 7:30 PM
- Mamma Mia!: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 7:30 PM
- Madagascar: Saturday, June 15, 2019, 11:00 AM
Abbie & Ely Gonick