Since 1989, Fulton Theatre’s Pay-What-You-Want Program has enabled audience members who otherwise would not be able to afford a ticket the opportunity to attend at whatever price they feel comfortable paying.
In addition to the regular Pay-What-You-Want performance dates listed below, Pay-What-You-Want tickets are available to those using an accessibility service at the performances for which the services are provided. Services include ASL interpretation, audio description, open captioning and Spanish interpretation.
Fulton Theatre annually supports non-profit organizations headquartered in Central Pennsylvania through its Ticket Donation Program. Learn more
- For these special performances of each production, you may set your own ticket price.
- Sales are in person only, no phone calls.
- Sales start on the day of the Pay-What-You-Want for Mainstage and Ellen Arnold Groff performances at 4 p.m., and Family Series Performances at 9 a.m. Note that a line often forms early and must remain outside of the building. We advise checking the weather prior to arrival so that you are prepared to queue outside.
- Tickets are sold first come – first served on the day of the performance.
- Limit of 4 tickets per person in line. (Note that full price tickets may be reserved in advance in any quantity.)
- These policies are subject to change at any time. Be sure to check this page before you arrive at the theatre.
The 1st Tuesday of every Mainstage and Groff Studio Series production and the 1st Saturday of every Eichmann Family Theatre Series production. Be among the first to see Fulton’s next hit show come to life on stage!
- For Colored Boyz: Tuesday, September 6, 2022, 7:30 PM
- Kinky Boots: Tuesday, September 13, 2022, 7:30 PM
- White Christmas: Tuesday, November 15, 2022, 7:30 PM
- A Christmas Carol: Saturday, November 26, 2022, 11:00 AM
- The Play That Goes Wrong: Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 7:30 PM
- Doubt: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 7:30 PM
- Rapunzel: Saturday, March 11, 2023, 11:00 AM
- The Wiz: Tuesday, February 28, 2023, 7:30 PM
- Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf: Tuesday, March 21, 2023, 7:30 PM
- Titanic: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 7:30 PM
- The Very Fractured Tale of Robin Hood: Saturday, April 29, 2023, 11:00 AM
- Shear Madness: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 7:30 PM
- Grease: Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 7:30 PM
- The Wizard of Oz: Saturday, June 24, 2023, 11:00 AM
Abbie & Ely Gonick