Winter 2021 Information:
Winter Classes will be conducted virtually using the Zoom platform. You will receive an email the week prior to the start of class with any specific details regarding class links . If you do not receive an email, please contact StephJo Wise by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Policies for camp differ slightly from the policies below.
Fall 2020-Spring 2021 Information:
- Registered Students: Upon enrolling your student in an Academy course, submit an electronic Student Information Form. Forms are retained in Fulton files for one year. Notify us immediately as information needs to be updated. Forms must be completed online, and are not received in a printed format.
- Refunds: All sales are final.
- Background Checks: Fulton’s Teaching Artists undergo regular background checks prior to their first day of employment. The Fulton Theatre requires that teaching artists produce the original Pennsylvania Criminal History report and Pennsylvania Child Abuse clearance.
- Photography: The Fulton Theatre reserves the right to use photos or video recordings taken during the course of the program or class for promotional purposes only.
- Late Arrivals, Early Dismissals, and Absence: We are flexible and can meet the needs of most family schedules.
- Absences: If your child must be absent due to illness or conflict, notify us via email at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Dress: Students should come to class wearing comfortable clothing in which they can move. These may include dance clothes, sweatpants, leggings, shorts and either dance shoes or sneakers. Absolutely no flip flops, open-toed shoes, shoes with heels, or bare feet!
- Materials: We encourage students bring a water bottle with them to class. Food/drinks beyond water are discouraged
- Code of Conduct: Students should come to class ready to work! There are limited opportunities for breaks during our classes, and so a good breakfast or snack, and a trip to the restroom before class begins is a good idea. Fulton classes establish a healthy, safe, supportive and charged classroom culture. Classroom rules and expectations are discussed with students on the first day, and referred to throughout the semester. Every student has precious and unique ideas, creations and feelings. Bullying is not tolerated in Fulton’s Academy of Theatre.
- Communication: Fulton Theatre requests that you provide an email address that you can check weekly for class announcements, updates, reminders and changes. Send messages to instructors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations: In the event of inclement weather, tune into WGAL for up to date information about class cancellations. A make-up day for our seasonal semesters is built into the class schedule and usually falls on the week following the last class. In the event of a cancellation due to inclement weather, Instructor illness or other reasons determined by Fulton Theatre the makeup class will serve in place of the missed class. The class will meet at the same time as a regularly scheduled class, unless otherwise noted to you by Fulton Theatre. If two or more sessions were missed, the Fulton Theatre can only accommodate one make-up class. Notification will be given if and when the make-up day will occur. The Fulton Theatre will not accommodate make-up classes for students who miss a class due to personal reasons, scheduling conflicts or student illness.