Academy 2023-2024 Information:
Classes will be conducted in person at the Fulton Theatre. You will receive an email at least one week prior to the start of class with details regarding class specifics and policies . If you do not receive an email, please contact StephJo Wise by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registered Students: Upon enrolling your student in an Academy course, submit an electronic Student Information Form. Forms are retained in Fulton files for one year. Notify us immediately as information needs to be updated. Forms must be completed online, and are not received in a printed format.
- Refunds: All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be issued for any reason, including illness.
- Background Checks: Fulton’s Teaching Artists undergo regular background checks prior to their first day of employment. The Fulton Theatre requires that teaching artists produce the original Pennsylvania Criminal History report and Pennsylvania Child Abuse clearance.
- Photography: The Fulton Theatre reserves the right to use photos or video recordings taken during the course of the program or class for promotional purposes only.
- COVID 19 Protocols: We ask that families assess the health of their student each morning and do not send a sick student to class. Students that present with a fever will be sent home. Thank you for your help on this.
- Late Arrivals, Early Dismissals, and Absence: We are flexible and can meet the needs of most family schedules.
- Absences: If your child must be absent due to illness or conflict, notify us via email at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Dress: Students should come to class wearing comfortable clothing in which they can move. These may include dance clothes, sweatpants, leggings, shorts and either dance shoes or sneakers. Absolutely no flip flops, open-toed shoes, shoes with heels, or bare feet!
- Materials: We encourage students to bring a water bottle with their name labeled on it with them to class. Full day camps will need a packed lunch that does not require refrigeration.
- Code of Conduct: Students should come to class ready to work! There are limited opportunities for breaks during our classes, and so a good breakfast or snack, and a trip to the restroom before class begins is a good idea. Fulton classes establish a healthy, safe, supportive and charged classroom culture. Classroom rules and expectations are discussed with students on the first day, and referred to throughout the semester. Every student has precious and unique ideas, creations and feelings. Bullying is not tolerated in Fulton’s Academy of Theatre.
- Communication: Fulton Theatre requests that you provide an email address that you can check weekly for class announcements, updates, reminders and changes. Send messages to instructors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations: In the event of inclement weather, tune into WGAL for up to date information about class cancellations. The Fulton Theatre will not accommodate make-up classes for students who miss a class due to personal reasons, scheduling conflicts or student illness.