Your Gifts Make A Difference!
For nearly 169 years, the Fulton Theatre has proudly served as our community’s meeting place and home for the performing arts. The stewardship of a historic treasure like the Fulton is no easy task and requires your generous support.
Helping Those in Need
Helen Hager Society
Leave a Legacy
Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Events for our Donors and Patrons
Here's how you can help
Support the Fulton Fund
For more info on specific opportunities or to inquire about becoming a sponsor, please call 717-394-7133x131
Honor Roll - Supporting Cast
Gifts of less than $1,000
- Invitation to Brown Bag Lunch Series.
- Listing in Fulton programs for one show during the calendar year.
- Thank-you letter and tax receipt.
Stage Manager ($100 – $249)
All Ensemble courtesies, plus:
- Single Ticket Discount offered in advance of general public
- Special Event Tickets offered in advance of the general public.
Choreographer ($250 – $499)
All Stage Manager courtesies, plus:
- 10% off all Fulton Merchandise
Director ($500 - $999)
All Choreographer courtesies, plus:
- Invitation to a private, Fulton "Behind the Scenes" event
Gifts of $1,000 or more
Casting Director ($1,000 - $2,499)
All Honor Roll - Supporting Cast courtesies, plus:
- Recognition on the Producers Circle donor page for the period of one full year.
- Personalized ticket service and direct hotline access.
- Invitations to Producers Circle dinners, receptions and special events.
- Subscription seating priority.
Managing Director ($2,500 - $4,999)
All Casting Director courtesies, plus:
- Invitation to Special Event/Opening Night Pop Up Donor Lounges.
- Donate two tickets in donor's name to nonprofit of choice.
- Invitation to a private, backstage tour.
Artistic Director ($5,000 - $9,999)
All Managing Director courtesies, plus:
- Recognition on the Artistic Director's Circle donor page for the period of one full year.
- Invitation to all Staff Runthrough Rehearsals.
- Preview performance tickets for 4 upon request
Producing Director ($10,000 - $24,999)
All Artistic Director courtesies, plus:
- Single performance sponsorship opportunity.
- Invitation to annual dinner with Executive Artistic Producer, Marc Robin.
- 2 Flex Passes per season.
- Donate 2 season subscriptions to nonprofit of choice.
Lead Producer ($25,000 - $49,999)
For gifts of support over $25,000, contact Nicole Hackmann for your customized courtesies. All Producing Director courtesies, plus:
- 2 additional Flex Passes per season.
- Personal lunch with Executive Artistic Producer, Marc Robin.
Executive Producer ($50,000 & Above)
For gifts of support over $50,000, contact Nicole Hackmann for your customized courtesies. All Lead Producer courtesies, plus:
- Customized, VIP experience, specifically created for donor.
Artistic Director's Circle
Comprised of individuals making a personal leadership investment of $5,000 or more each season (via an Annual Campaign gift of $1,000 or more, plus any additional program/project support, special events proceeds, and/or in-kind giving directed to the Fulton), the Artistic Director’s Circle plays a vital role in the continued growth and development of our historic theatre and the many artistic, educational and outreach programs we bring to our community.
In recognition of their generous leadership support of the Fulton, members of this season’s Artistic Director’s Circle enjoy a variety of courtesies, all of which are coordinated under the direction of Executive Artistic Producer, Marc Robin. They include all Honor Roll - Supporting Cast and Producers Circle courtesies, as well as exclusive Artistic Director’s Circle events.
New Events to Be Posted Soon
September 30th, 2021, 6:30 pm
See the dates and times for upcoming special events for our 2021-2022 season in September.