Fulton Theatre 2021 -2022 Local Season Auditions for NON-UNION Singers & Dancers
The Fulton will be holding Local auditions in the “Clubhouse” at 20 N. Water St.
Please DO NOT arrive to the holding room until 15 minutes prior to your audition time.
- We ask that you be fully vaccinated to audition.
- Please bring vaccination card to show monitor at sign-in.
- We also ask that you please wear a mask in the holding room area. You can remove your mask for your audition once you have met with the accompanist. Fulton Theatre us trying to do our part in keeping this audition as safe as possible for both you and the theatre. We ask that you help in making this happen.
August 14th – 11am – 4pm (Singers)
August 15th – 11am – 2pm (Dancers)
What to prepare:
- SINGERS please prepare a 16-32 bar cut of a song of your choice. Songs from our upcoming season are fine. Accompanist will be provided. Please bring sheet music.
- DANCERS please bring appropriate dance clothes and shoes for this call. Character, jazz, or ballet shoes are fine. Please bring an updated Headshot and Resume.
If asked to stay and sing please have prepared a 16-32 bar cut of a song of your choice. Songs from our upcoming season are fine. Accompanist will be provided. Please bring sheet music.
Notice to all EQUITY Actors
For those Union actors wondering why we are not holding EPA’s, we have not been given permission from the Union to do so at this time. AEA Actors can submit a video audition to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a 16-32 bar cut of your choice. If wanting to be considered as a dancer, please submit any dance reels, or a specific dance combinations you’d like, as well as a 16-32 bar cut of a song of your choice. Deadline for these submissions is: August 16, 2021.
As soon as we are given permission to hold in person AEA auditions, we will make an announcement regarding that. Thank You.
Links for Sign-ups
Please email email@example.com for any questions.
Please see trade publications for upcoming NYC
Please bring a headshot and resume to all auditions
To reserve an audition spot for the local Lancaster auditions, click on the Schedule Audition link.
For all NYC auditions Equity audition protocols are followed
For all appointment days in NYC, please have your agent contact Bob Cline to schedule all appointments
An accompanist will be provided, please do not sing acapella
No phone calls
If you are unable to attend any of the auditions listed above, please feel free to submit all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your journey with The Fulton.