Other Ways to Support
Dear Friend of the Fulton,
Hello! My name is Jo Burnett, and I am a proud member of the Fulton Guild, a group of people dedicated to serving the Fulton Theatre through volunteering and fundraising. I am writing to invite you to be part of our biggest project of the year, our Poinsettia sale.
While we volunteer throughout the year to assure that anyone visiting the Fulton has an enjoyable afternoon or evening we want to make a difference in the fundraising portion as well. Our Poinsettia sale is an exciting time for us as a Guild because we are able to serve our local businesses and families with beautiful holiday plants while also helping the theatre we love so much.
The plants are of medium height generally 14 inches tall with 5 to 6 blooms. They come in Red, White, Pink, and Marble and the cost is $10.00.
This year the plants will be available for pickup on Friday, December 1. The first pick up location is at the Fulton from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM. We also offer three other spots for pick up later that day from 12:00 – 3:00 PM:
- Grandview United Methodist Church located at 888 Pleasure Road, Lancaster
- HBIC Church located at 2600 Marietta Avenue, Lancaster
- Willow Valley at 839 Willow Valley Lakes Drive, Willow Street
And take note! If you order 10 or more plants we will deliver to you!
If you would like to place an order for yourself, a business or a friend please do not hesitate to call me 717-898-2590, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Orders should be turned in no later than November 15.
Your help in making this fundraising event a success is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
With just a few clicks you can support the Theatre every time you shop on Amazon – for free.
We are now working with AmazonSmile, a charitable feature of the popular online retailer that provides an automatic way for you to contribute to the Theatre every time you shop. It takes less than five minutes to sign up for AmazonSmile. Once it’s done, 0.5% of every purchase you make on Amazon will go to the Theatre.
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com
- On the next page, there will be a box to type the name of your chosen charitable organization. Type in “Fulton Theatre” and click search.
- Next to “Fulton Opera House Foundation” click the yellow select button.
- You’re done!
Now every time you shop on Amazon, you will be helping to enrich lives by connecting theatre, culture, and people!
A search engine which donates 50% of its sponsored search revenue to the charities and schools designated by its users, GoodSearch is a unique online way to support the Fulton Theatre and our many programs and performances for the community.
Powered by Yahoo!, you use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine when surfing the internet, with each search you undertake generating about 1 cent for the Fulton. As a result, the more people who utilize GoodSearch as their search engine and designate our theatre as the intended funding recipient, the more money is raised for the Fulton. It’s important to note that the money GoodSearch donates comes from its advertisers—the participating users and the organizations don’t spend a dime!
Follow the instructions below to get started:
- Visit Goodsearch.com by following this link: www.goodsearch.com, then come back to this window (a separate window will open for the GoodSearch site).
- Under “WHAT DO YOU GOODSEARCH FOR?” click in the field that says “enter your charity here…”
- Enter “Fulton Opera House Foundation” and click the “Verify” button.
- Confirm that the field now shows “Fulton Opera House Foundation (Lancaster, PA).”
- In the field next to “Search” button, enter the information you are searching for then click the “Search” button to start searching the Internet or scroll down the page to begin shopping at your favorite online stores!
The Extraordinary Give
The Extraordinary Give is back! On Friday, November 17th, join the Fulton as we celebrate Lancaster County’s single largest day of online giving thanks to our friends at the Lancaster County Community Foundation.
That day, simply visit ExtraGive.org, make a gift to the Fulton and see your contribution matched by a stretch pool of $250,000 from the Community Foundation and Presenting Sponsor Rodgers & Associates. And if we’re lucky enough, we’ll also receive a portion of the $50,000 in additional prizes to be awarded over the course of the event. It’s that easy!
So this November 17th, be a part of what promises to be a truly extraordinary day for the Fulton and all of Lancaster County. Visit ExtraGive.org and make it an Extraordinary day of giving!
FULTON ANNUAL FUNDRAISER
COCKTAILS & CABARET WILL TAKE PLACE ON SUNDAY, MAY 7, 2017.
- 4:30 pm – Doors Open/Cocktail Hour at The Ware Center – Silent Auction Bidding, sponsored by The Fulton Guild
- 5:30 pm – Live Auction – The Ware Center
- 6:00 pm – Dinner and Dessert Buffet at The Ware Center – Catered by Greenfield Restaurant
- 7:30 pm – Show Time – The Ware Center
For tickets Contact Steven Green 717.394.8142 or email@example.com
Fulton Theatre Travel
Love both travel and theatre? Have we got something for you!
October 5 – October 13, 2017
Join the Fulton’s Executive Artistic Producer, Marc Robin, and Maine State Music Theatre’s Artistic Director, Curt Dale Clark for 5 shows in London’s West End.
For full tour details and registration information, contact Steven Green, Development Associate ext 122 and firstname.lastname@example.org