A LIST OF STIMULI FOR PARENTS TO CONSIDER BEFORE ATTENDING THE FULTON THEATRE
- Echoes in our front lobby
- Large Groups of People: This includes people sitting in close proximity and walking/passing over others to get to take a seat.
- Light Changes: Dark to light
- Loud Instrumentation. For example, marching bands, guitars, and drums.
- Screaming and Loud Singing
- Reality and Fantasy Challenges. This may include dream sequences, echoes, heightened worlds, and/or weird or dissonant voices and music.
- Fainting and Death
- Alarm Sounds
- Wigs and Hats
- Bubble Machine
- Full Body Puppet Costumes: dragons, butterflies, birds, and bees
- Loud Dancing. For example, tapping.
- Strobing Lights
- People in Skin-Colored Costumes. For example, pink and red skin.
Reserve your accessible tickets today.