- REGISTERED STUDENTS: Upon enrolling your student in an Academy course, submit an electronic Student Information Form. Forms are retained in Fulton files for one year. Notify us immediately as information needs to be updated. Forms must be completed online, and are not received in a printed format.
- REFUNDS: All sales are final.
- FIRST CLASS: Classes take place in the Education Building at 24 N. Prince Street, adjacent to Fulton Theatre, unless otherwise indicated in the class description. Access the building using the front entrance. Drop Off begins 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time. Parents are encouraged to escort their child to class on the first day. Parents will observe the first 10-15-minutes of the first class. At that time, parents will receive the student number and a parent letter from the teaching artist, which includes important information on the goals of the class and how your child can effectively prepare for each class.
- SHARING: Two family members are invited to observe the last 30 minutes of the final class. Note that rehearsal classrooms are small and do not have chairs. A final sharing provides the student, parent and instructor an opportunity to observe progress, assess skills and reflect on student growth and learning. A sharing is not a performance.
- BACKGROUND CHECKS: Fulton’s Teaching Artists undergo annual background checks prior to their first day of employment. The Fulton Theatre requires that teaching artists produce the original Pennsylvania Criminal History report and Pennsylvania Child Abuse clearance.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: The Fulton Theatre reserves the right to use photos or video recordings taken during the course of the program or class for promotional purposes only.
- PARKING: Do not park in the alleyway by the STAGE DOOR, or in the parking lot behind the Education Building. All spaces are reserved for Fulton staff parking. Parking is available in area parking lots or on the street. Streets that run parallel to Water Street on the west side of town are not metered. Street meters are free-of-charge on weeknights beginning at 6pm. Note: the Fulton Education Building does not have a lobby area for parent/guardian(s) and our students to wait.
- DROP OFF: Drop off begins 10 minutes before class. A Fulton Theatre representative will be situated at the front entrance of the Education Building (24 N. Prince Street) to receive students. Drop-off your child by driving up to the front of the Education Building beside Fulton Theatre via Prince Street. Note: the Fulton Education Building does not have a lobby area for parent/guardian(s) and our students to wait.
- PICK UP: Pick up begins at the scheduled class end time, and continues for 10 minutes. Tardy parent/guardian(s) will be charged $1 for every minute past 10 minutes. Students are dismissed through the front of the building. Parent/guardian(s) may pick-up their child by walking or pulling up in front of the Education Building via Prince Street. We ask that parents/guardians do not park in front of the building prior to the scheduled class end time as it forces us to end class early, and lessens the impact we have on your child.
- LATE ARRIVALS, EARLY DISMISSALS, AND ABSENCES: We are flexible and can meet the needs of most family schedules.
- Absences: If your child must be absent due to illness or conflict, notify us via email at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- For an early dismissal, send a note with your child at drop off or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be specific in the time you want to pick up your child. A staff person will escort your child to the drop off/pick up location at the time identified in the note.
- DRESS: Students should come to class wearing comfortable clothing in which they can move. These may include dance clothes, sweatpants, leggings, shorts and either dance shoes or sneakers. Absolutely no jeans, skirts, flip flops, open-toed shoes, shoes with heels or barefeet!
- MATERIALS: Students should bring a pencil and three ring binder with paper to write, draw and brainstorm. We recommend that students bring a water bottle with their name written on it. Food/drinks beyond water are not permitted in the building.
- CODE OF CONDUCT: Students should come to class ready to work! There are limited opportunities for breaks during our classes, and so a good breakfast or snack, and a trip to the restroom before class begins is a good idea. Fulton classes establish a healthy, safe, supportive and charged classroom culture. Classroom rules and expectations are discussed with students on the first day, and referred to throughout the semester. Every student has precious and unique ideas, creations and feelings. Bullying is not tolerated in Fulton’s Academy of Theatre.
- COMMUNICATION: Fulton Theatre requests that you provide an email address that you can check weekly for class announcements, updates, reminders and changes. Send messages to instructors to email@example.com.
- CANCELLATIONS: In the event of inclement weather, tune into WGAL for up to date information about class cancellations. A make-up day for our seasonal semesters is built into the class schedule and usually falls on the week following the last class. In the event of a cancellation due to inclement weather, Instructor illness or other reasons determined by Fulton Theatre the makeup class will serve in place of the missed class. The class will meet at the same time as a regularly scheduled class, unless otherwise noted to you by Fulton Theatre. If two or more sessions were missed, the Fulton Theatre can only accommodate one make-up class. Notification will be given if and when the make-up day will occur. The Fulton Theatre will not accommodate make-up classes for students who miss a class due to personal reasons, scheduling conflicts or student illness.
- LOST AND FOUND: Fulton’s Academy of Theatre maintains a lost and found box for six months after a semester. To retrieve an item from lost and found, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the item. If we find it, we will notify you when and where it can be picked up.
Don't Miss a Moment of the Magic!
SAVE up to 40%, when you become a Fulton Season Subscriber! Lock in your seats & lock in your price for the entire season. Your ticket package ensures you do not miss another great experience at the Fulton. And, if you ever need to reschedule your performance, you’ll never pay fees for exchanging tickets.
SAVE up to 40%, when you become a Fulton Season Subscriber!Subscribe Now